dig8ital is a cyber security and transformation advisory that operates globally to help organizations not only protect against and respond to cyber-attacks, but also manage cyber and digital risk in a way that allows our customers to transform their business and unleash new opportunities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you passionate about cyber security?
Does digital transformation and its possibilities and challenges excite you?
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Cyber Security Consultant to join our Munich team. The potential candidate will be a trusted advisor to our DAX clients and a security expert that brings quality cyber security insights and can speak to "secure by design" concepts, cyber risk, governance methodologies, and digital transformation.
The consultant will demonstrate effective communication and presentation skills and able to communicate recommendations and program enhancements to both technical and leadership/executive audiences. The consultant will also be a resource for the client in establishing and expanding the base of client knowledge in the area of cyber security. This position is located in Munich, Germany and may require travel to client sites.
What You'll Be Doing
- Align cyber security with client’s business objectives by helping determine what to protect, how to prioritize their risks and assets, and how much to invest
- Integrate cyber resilience into management and governance processes
- Help our clients solve complex cyber security problems, provide gap analysis and recommendations, and implement solutions
- Deliver a range of cyber security services, including cyber security risk assessments and maturity assessments
- Lead cyber security transformation projects for our clients
- Create professionally written reports and communicate complex information concisely and coherently
- Other security-related projects that may be assigned according to skills
Key Skills and Experience
- Prior experience working for management consulting firms
- Experience with top cyber standards or frameworks, including NIST Cybersecurity Framework and ISO/IEC 27001
- Experience with current cyber security technologies, industry developments, and market trends
- Familiarity with enterprise Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools and their lifecycle related to risk identification, action plans, root cause analysis, and risk acceptance
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
- Effective communication, facilitation and presentation skills, including the ability to clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Comfortable working in a project based / client serving model.
- Ability to synthesize and analyze multiple views, perspectives, and data sets as part of comprehensive client problem discovery and solution design into client-ready deliverables
- Ability to lead and shape client expectations
- Ability to work in a matrix management model
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a high-achieving team-oriented environment as well as independently
- Ability to work easily and collaboratively with diverse and dynamic teams
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- A strong desire and ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
This is a great opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization where your vision and expertise can help shape the growth of our business.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send us your CV. We’d love to hear from you!
dig8ital is an equal employment opportunity employer. Applicants must have the right to live and work in Germany.
**No agencies please**